Mary Poppins Returns 2022
- Why wasn’t Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins return?
- Did Mary Poppins Returns do well?
- Does Emily Blunt actually sing in Mary Poppins?
- Why is Angela Lansbury in Mary Poppins Returns?
- Is anyone from the original Mary Poppins in Mary Poppins Returns?
- Is anyone from the original Mary Poppins in the new movie?
Emily Blunt’s Mary Poppins Return, the sequel to the classic starring Julie Andrews, is popular as an enjoyable family film.
Viewers can sit down with a warm drink as the 2018 blockbuster that stars Emily Blunt as the magical nanny airs on BBC One on Christmas Day.
The two-hour Disney film features Lin-Manuel Miranda, Julie Walters and Colin Firth and a cameo from Dick Van Dyke, 95, playing the retired chairman of the bank where Michael works.
At the time of its release, Mary Poppins Return made £260 million at the box office.
Emily is the leading actress in the film, who many of us will be familiar with from more than a few hits The Girl on the Train.
But, of course, there is more to the actress than just her spectacular career as she has an interesting personal life too.
Emily is married to John Krasinski who starred in the sitcom The Office, the action-packed movie Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, and and License to Wed, with a whole list of movie and TV credits under his belt.
They have two daughters, one born in 2014 and the other in 2016